Monday, February 21, 2011

My Baby


I have been loving this little guy! He has seriously been the best baby. He is so easy going and just goes with the flow of whatever the day brings us. Lately he has been learning to laugh, I say learning because he doesn't quite get the laugh out. He just makes a noise like he has so much joy inside he doesn't know how to let it out. This video is of him making this noise. But since this video I have finally found his ticklish spot that makes him actually laugh out loud. I will have to get it on video because it is absolutely adorable. He is getting so big, he hasn't been to any of his check-ups because we had some issues with our insurance but hopefully we can get him there soon and get him updated with his shots. Luckily he has been healthy so we haven't had to take him in. At 4 months old he is weighing 14lbs. and somewhere around 24 inches. So far he has been my biggest baby. He loves to eat and loooves to be talked to. He sleeps really well at night and usually only wakes up once to eat around 4, which has been nice for me. Enjoy the video!

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

He sure looks like a sweetie-pie Felicia! Adorable wee ones!

ToOdLeS.

Angelica said...

oh I LOVE him! He's so stinkin cute, that cute video totally made my day. Your second photo is probably one of my favs, it makes my heart smile to see his sweet little smiles.

Trent & Tara said...

your kids are getting so big girl. I love Kort's blue eyes. honestly when we get to 3 kids i think it can't be as hard as going from one to two. that was super drastic for me. ha ha

Nathan Kay and Felicia May