I had a wonderful Mother's Day, I feel so blessed to be the mother of my wonderful kids! Dusty and Kaylee were so sweet to me all day. I just love them so much! I came home from church to find some beautiful roses on my table from Nate and the kids with a card. And Nate said I can go get some flowers for my yard, I haven't done it yet, because of the weather, but I can't wait to! Being a mom was what I always wanted to be when I was younger, I am so happy I am able to live my dream and be home with my kids, and the only thing that makes that better is the 3 cuties I have been blessed with to call MINE! I couldn't be happier!
I am also greatful for all the moms and grandmas in my life that I look up to and have taught me so much. I love them all!




1 comment:
Felic! Your kiddos are so lucky to have such a neat mom!! I can tell you are just the best mom! I love reading your posts, I just wish we lived by each other! Ha! How fun would that be :)
Post a Comment