Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Kaylee!

Friend birthday opening presents


Family Party




The cake



Kaylee turned 4 on the 16th! We had her birthday dinner and party with the family on the 15th. She wanted a Tangled cake this year, so I made Rapunzel's tower, I was hoping to get it on the cake, but it was too tipsy, so I put it on the side, I think it still ended up pretty cute and she loved it! She definitely got spoiled and got everything she wanted and more! She had her friend birthday party on her birthday it was so much fun! We played Hot Tiara, Pin the frying pan on Flynn Rider, and had a Tangled scavenger hunt. We made Pascal party blowers, and then opened presents, sang Happy Birthday, and had cake and icecream. She had so much fun. I had fun planning her birthday and was glad all her friends could come. Dusty felt bad at present time that he didn't have a present for her, so he got her a present later. I love this little girl so much. She is such a good helper to me and she loves to make her brothers happy. Kaylee has such a cute personality, I never want her to grow up, Nate told her that from now on her birthdays are going to minus birthdays, so she can stay little forever! She just said, "Whatever, Dad!" We love you Kaylee so much! I hope you had a great birthday!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Good job on the cake its so cute!!!! Your kids are so CUTE and its so sad how fast they do grown but at the same time so much fun! But I'm with you I want them to stay little for ever ;)

J and Heather said...

Happy Birthday Kaylee!!!! You did an amazing job on the cake. She is getting so big. I bet the party was amazing. Love ya!!

Nathan Kay and Felicia May