Dusty did 2 Christmas Programs this year! The kindergarten did their own, then the whole school did one. The kg one was sooo cute! I think his teacher is pretty talented in that area. It was about a Christmas Train, they sang lots of cute songs and everyone had their own parts. Dusty was an engine and some cowboys were looking for a ride. His part went, "I'm engine, Engine number two, there is nothing I can do. Its slippery you see talk to engine number three." He did awesome, I am sad my batteries were dying on my camera, so I only got 2 not very good pictures.
The top picture is the one with the whole school. He sang his christmas train song in that one as well. He is the little boy sticking his head out in the isle on the right.




No comments:
Post a Comment