Christmas was good this year! It came went way too fast. I can't believe it. The kids got lucky and Santa brought them just what they wanted! Along with Nate and Me too!! Dusty got a BB Gun, Kaylee got a Scooter, Kort got a Farm set, Nate got a horse-hair cinch, and I got some Awesome Buckaroo boots!! So we all ended up happy. The kids were kinda boring, opening their presents. Nate and I were excited to see their reactions, but they didn't really react, they were lame. Oh well, maybe they were tired or something. Maybe it will be better next year. We did start a new tradition this year, and it was Kaylee's idea. She thought that we needed to make a cake and sing Happy Birthday to Jesus, since it was his birthday. I am so proud of her for coming up with this and for knowing why we have Christmas. You know, you try to teach them about the true meaning of Christmas and wonder if what you are saying is sinking in, and then they something like this and you can't help but be proud. I love my children and I love my Savior!
12 years ago




2 comments:
My oh my... what cute kiddos you have!
ToOdLeS.
Looks like a great Christmas! I agree it went by waaaaay too fast!!
Post a Comment