I was tagged by Malaree
Tell about 6 Unspectacular Quirks of Yours:
1. I can burp really loud, usually louder than a man, I used to do it all the time and was pretty proud of it, but then I realized that it isn't all that attractive. I will only do it for certain people now.
2. I had never had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich until I got married. Nate eats them all the time so he made me try them, now I really like them, but only with grape jelly.
3.I like the feel of Nate's scruffy face against mine. Most people would hate it and think it hurts, but I think it feels good.
4. I also like to pick at things like scabs and especially zits. I know its gross, but for some reason (probably my sister Tiff) I think its cool.
5.I am very particular about where things go. When something is used, it has to go back to the exact same place. All of my clothes hung up the same way and folded the same way. Everything in the fridge is in a certain place. When other people clean for me, I have to try my hardest to leave it there to show that I am grateful for the help.
6. When I eat hash browns I have to eat them with an egg with runny yoke and Ketchup all mixed together. It looks really gross,but is so yummy. My sisters won't think this is quirky, but I have yet to find anyone else who will even try it.
I tag Tara, Meka, and Heather
12 years ago




4 comments:
I was always glad you could burp like that, I was glad I wasn't the only one! Never had PB&J?? I had no clue! I like runny egg in my hash browns but not ketchup! All good stuff to know and thanks for the tag!
Yeah, remember when we used to burp the ABCs... yeah... you always had to have a peanut butter and HONEY sandwich... gotta love that breakfast, so tasty, even though it looks like its already been eaten once before.
Hey Felicia! That video got deleted so I replased it with a different one, it's the same video but this ones get cut off a little at the end.
What? Never a peanut butter sandwich?! I think I live on those sometimes!!!
Post a Comment