As most of you know, Angelica was pregnant with twin girls! Well, they decided to come a little early and were born September 23! I went up and saw her and the girls on Saturday. They are so precious, I am always so amazed at the bond between a mother and baby, but between a mother and two babies, WOW. She said that she knew which one was which the second she held them. Since they are preemies they have to stay in the
NICU for a little while. So her and Neil spend
alot of time at the hospital with them. The nurses are very pleased with how well they are doing for being so little. It was so fun to go see her as a new mom....which is still a little
weird for me to comprehend. Anyway, they named them Evelyn and
Adia. I got a couple of pictures, but they didn't turn out great because they were under the
billi lights, but they are still cute!
The girls and Angelica

Adia on the left and Evelyn on the right.
They are so little!

When they first got put in the
NICU they were in
separate beds. Then they put them in the same bed and they are so much more content. I am sure they were wondering where their sister was. So congratulations to Neil and Angelica. Oh, by the way, she has started a blog so if you want to see more of them, they are on my
blog list to the right:).
5 comments:
They are so tiny. Two girls, wow. She has her hands full. All the power to her, I have no idea if I could do that. They are two lucky girls, to apart of such a great family. I bet she was very greatful to get them out. Oh by the way, how the hell have you been? This is one of my first time checking blogs out for a few weeks. Hopefully when i get home I can update. love ya
Congrats! That is so amazing. And what cute names! Did she have to have a c-section?
Nope she delivered them both naturally! It was really quick too, the first one was born at 6:08 and the next one was at 6:14. She did awesome!
SO PRECIOUS! That brings back such good memories :) I want to cry. It seems like just the other day you were so excited to tell me that she was having twin girls! I don't know your sister, but I am sure she will do so great and wish her good luck and congratulations for me!!
Evelyn...huh? Thats a great name. Spelled the same and everything. Dude...I had no idea she was pregnant with twins...what the ? Tha is so exciting...its going to be lots of work. Tell her congrats.
Post a Comment