Friday, October 3, 2008

Things I am Passionate about(Another Tag!)

Eight things I am Passionate About:

1. FAMILY: I love my family so much! I don't know what or where I would be without all of them, immediate and extended. I was so blessed to be married into another wonderful family. I find that I get cranky If I go too long without seeing family.
2. NATE: What can I say.... He is the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me, I love the relationship that we have, I love everything about him, he is my best friend, I know that he would do anything for me and in nutshell I would be completely lost without him.
3. MY KIDS: I love being a mom! My kids are my life! They are the best kids ever I don't know what I would do without the daily cuteness in my life. I just look at them and it makes me smile. Being a mom can be really hard sometimes but it is all worth it.
4. MUSIC: I love all music, I love to sing even though I am not the best at it, I love to play the piano and learning new songs, I miss playing the sax and hope I can get back to that soon.
5. MY SISTERS: I have seven beautiful sisters, who mean the world to me! I have a special relationship with every one of them, and I love when we all get together, I count down the days I get to see them next! We are always there for each other no matter what, I couldn't ask for anything more.
6. NATE'S JOB: I am so lucky to be a rancher's wife. I love everything about it. It is so nice to be able to go see him whenever I want. I love that my kids can grow up on a ranch, because it can teach them so much and they will learn to work hard, which will be important someday. I know most people think that it would be hard on me because of the long hours, but the thing I love about that is that I never get sick of Nate being home. I have heard some people say that they get sick of their husbands being home so much, but I will never say that, I am always begging Nate to stay just a little longer before he goes in the morning or when he comes home for lunch. I love that I learn something new every time I go down there just when I think I got the ranching life figured out I learn something new.
7. SEWING: I love to sew, I don't do it very much, but when ever I sew something I feel so good and proud of what I sewed. My mom is an awesome seamstress and I hope I can be as good as her someday
8. THE GOSPEL: I love Heavenly Father's plan for me! I love going to church every Sunday and learning more about the gospel. My biggest dream growing up was to find someone to marry me in the temple so we could be together eternally.
Eight Words or Phrases I say Often:
1. "Be nice to your sister"
2. "Say sorry"
3. "I just love you!"
4. "No messes"
5. "Hey Babe"
6. "Are you OK honey bun?"
7. "Want me to kiss it better"
8. "Go play"
Eight things I have learned from my past:
1. You don't know what you have until its gone
2. It can take a second to break someones trust and years to earn it back
3. Family really is the most important thing in life
4. Never Give Up
5. You really can do anything you put your mind to
6. When you make new friends don't forget your old friends
7. Take time for the little things because you don't know when they will come again
8. Live everyday like it's your last
Eight places I would love to go or see:
1. Wyoming
2. NFR
3. Paris
4. Alaska
5. Disneyworld
7. Texas
8. To see my grandma on her mission back east
Eight things I currently need or want:
1. Money :)
2. Storage bins for all the clothes my kids are growing out of:(
3. To ride as much as Nate does, so I can be better at it
4. Another baby
5. A Vacation
6. Finish my basement
7. Dusty to be potty trained
8. To see my family
I tag:
Jessica T.
Lauren
Angelica

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Another baby?! Three in diapers?! JK.. I already want another one too! I loved this tag. I need to get on the other one too. You wrote such sweet things! You are an amazing person!

Corey and Haley said...

you are officially the cutest person I know! :)

cassidy said...

Felicia I loved this post. You are so sweet and you sound like you are so very happy!

Nathan Kay and Felicia May