12 years ago
Monday, February 9, 2009
Going Private
Well I have been thinking about doing this since I started my blog, but I never got around to it. Then Nate told me that he didn't like that anyone could look at it, and that I should probably fix it. I agree, its a little scary to think that anyone could look up my family. So, I figured I have been blogging long enough that people we know, know about it or can find it. I will be changing it on the 22nd, so leave me your emails. I would like anyone I know or Nate knows to be able to see it, so even if I don't know you look at it, let me know, so you can continue to, if you want. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




22 comments:
I know what ya mean! Don't forget us
Meka_Hilton@yahoo.com
Thank you so much so adding our adoption button! Love ya!
I know what you mean. I would love to put mine as private, but then my Grandparents and Aunts and Uncle can't see it. Please add us
zachary.allyson@gmail.com
Thanks :)
Hey can I be added to the list? my e-mail is heather_m84@hotmail.com
been thinking bout doing it to then i decided to us nicknames in place of the real names of my kids. i'm still new to this who blogging thing.
add me
www.kyreana@gmail.com
Don't forget me!!! benjyandashley@yahoo.com
I totally agree with you on the whole private thing...better to be safe! :) I think you already have my email, but if not, let me know! :) I love reading about what you guys are up too...you have the cutest kids! :)
Natalie
Hey! HEy!
laurenjh04@hotmail.com
tonya30matt@yahoo.com
Would you mind telling or giving me Chavonne's email so I can invite her to my blog. Thanks.
kaileejoy@yahoo.com
christiansen1315@yahoo.com
Pick me! Pick me!! I want to be apart of your private party. But if not I understand. taylorvanna@yahoo.com
haileerasmussen@hotmail.com
kwhitknit@gmail.com
will you just automatically add the fam? bubbis87@hotmail.com
I want to do it too but I know if Kathy would be able to find it.
We want to be added. ladyktbug13@yahoo.com
Your blog is waaaaay better than mine.
Katie
Felicia,
Our email is l_heizzy@yahoo.com. It was Krysta who left her email to stay in touch with you.
dshawks@gmail.com
I don't know if you remember me but I want to be added to your list. flurty_gurl_22@yahoo.com thanks Cheryl
marciekstevenson@yahoo.com
Im glad I got to see this in time! :) mine is Glossy_16@hotmail.com
Put me on your list please! cassidydawn at gmail.com
Hey Felicia! Im glad I found your blog! How are you? Your kids are so cute! My email address is taryn_611@hotmail.com
Post a Comment