Monday, February 2, 2009

My Weekend

I had a pretty fun weekend so I wanted to post about it. The worst part was my kids being sick. I hate when they are sick, I feel so useless. I don't have any pictures to go with everything that went on, so I am just going to put a couple of cute pictures on, because I just can't post without pictures. Anyway, Friday I went with my good friend Marcie to the temple, and it was fun, it was great to go there since it had been a while since my last visit. Then Saturday afternoon, Nate put a few things off at work so I could go bowling with a few friends. It was a blast, I got two spares! I am not good at bowling so that was pretty good for me. Thanks Nate for being an awesome husband and letting me get away for a couple hours.

Then for Superbowl Sunday, we stayed home and watched the STEELER'S WIN! We have some good friends here in Ephraim, whose brother plays for the Steelers. They went to the Superbowl, so we let their boys come over and watch it with us. We had lots of food and treats and had a blast watching the game. So that was my weekend besides the kids being sick it was pretty fun. GO STEELERS!

3 comments:

Marcie said...

Agreed. We had a great weekend! Are your kiddos feeling better? I took Tom to the doctor's today and have to go back this afternoon.

Lauren said...

Bummer about sick kids! Allie had the stomach flu for two weeks! Yeah.. it got old really fast. Hope they are all better!

Stephanie said...

I feel bad that I missed out on bowling. I heard that you were awesome though!

Nathan Kay and Felicia May