I am SO SO SO sorry. Did it come off the couch? Yikes. That is one that I haven't had happen yet. Thanks for the Valentine. Our little plan of getting ours out isn't going to happen. Lilly has a fever and is on the couch in misery. Our unhealthy status needs to change soon.
Oh man that is pretty rough right there. It reminds me of my nephew Nolan (Elliah's boy) he is about 2 1/2 and she went to the bathroom. When she came back he had gotten 6 sharp knives out of the dishwasher and stabbed them into her nice leather couch....36 slashes to be exact. She doesn't know what to do with him....sorry girl. I am not looking forward to dealing with this sort of stuff..
Oh my gosh! Your little girl has gotten so big! I'm so glad that I found you on here so we can keep in touch. Brandon and I just created a blog at brandonandamandabrady.blogspot.com
I threw my mascara out today haha! I saw you called thank you so much! I am going to have a shower up in Salt Lake maybe in April so I will let you know if I do!
11 comments:
Oh no!!
Oh Yikes! Remind me after we get a kid to throw my mascara out!
you really don't have to throw ur make up away just try to put it up where they can't reach.
Allie just did that to my couch with a red permanant marker! Oh joys!!! Kaylee's a cutie!
oh no! My Kaylee did the same thing last week, but instead of my couch it was all over my bed comforter. It must be in the name ha ha.
I would be so mad. Robyn has been in my make up before but never my mascara. I'm sure on of these days she'll figure it out.
I am SO SO SO sorry. Did it come off the couch? Yikes. That is one that I haven't had happen yet.
Thanks for the Valentine. Our little plan of getting ours out isn't going to happen. Lilly has a fever and is on the couch in misery. Our unhealthy status needs to change soon.
Oh man that is pretty rough right there. It reminds me of my nephew Nolan (Elliah's boy) he is about 2 1/2 and she went to the bathroom. When she came back he had gotten 6 sharp knives out of the dishwasher and stabbed them into her nice leather couch....36 slashes to be exact. She doesn't know what to do with him....sorry girl. I am not looking forward to dealing with this sort of stuff..
Oh my gosh! Your little girl has gotten so big! I'm so glad that I found you on here so we can keep in touch. Brandon and I just created a blog at brandonandamandabrady.blogspot.com
Did your Mom do this to you?
Let me clarify...
Felicia
your mom say to you...
I hope when you grow up you have a little girl just like you.
I cannot imagine you as a mischief maker... but maybe you were. Ü
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
I threw my mascara out today haha! I saw you called thank you so much! I am going to have a shower up in Salt Lake maybe in April so I will let you know if I do!
Post a Comment