Dusty had his first day of preschool yesterday! I can't believe it! He was so excited and he did so good. All of the kids did really well actually. There are 8 kids and all the moms are taking turns teaching at our houses once a month and since there are so many kids we are taking a turn helping too! They will be going twice a week for 2 hours. I got to take my turn helping yesterday, which was fun for me, to see Dusty at his first day of school. They were all so good and excited to participate! 
We all have younger kids so we decided that when its our turn to teach, then our younger kids will get to join in. So, Kaylee got to go yesterday too and she loved it. I don't know how she will act when she finds out that she doesn't get to go next time. I made the bags for the kids, so I made one for Kaylee since we had an extra. She is the oldest of the younger kids, so I didn't want her to feel like she was left out.
We all have younger kids so we decided that when its our turn to teach, then our younger kids will get to join in. So, Kaylee got to go yesterday too and she loved it. I don't know how she will act when she finds out that she doesn't get to go next time. I made the bags for the kids, so I made one for Kaylee since we had an extra. She is the oldest of the younger kids, so I didn't want her to feel like she was left out.
When Nate got home, Dusty told him all about it. And he even remembered some of the stuff he learned. I asked him what letter does the word "Ant" and "Apple" start with and he yelled, "A"! I was proud of him.
So that was our first day of school experience! He can't wait to go back!




6 comments:
Aww, I'm so happy you updated your blog! Dusty is such a cutie, I can't believe he's old enough for preschool. Poor little Kaylee head
That is such a cute idea, I hope I can find some moms to do that with when Eden gets older because I don't want to send her off to some formal preschool! Cute bags, I love your creativity. Oh guess what I actually made a dress, a really simple one. Now I think your dress making skills are even more awesome, it's kind of confusing stuff! Wish we lived closer so you could teach me how it's done! Happy Late Birthday too!
I can't believe Dusty is old enough for preschool he looks so big with his back pack on. I can't wait until Robyn is old enough to go she gets so bored being home with me all day.
Sounds just like Allie's first day of pre school! Hope they keep liking it!!
I think it is so cute that all these kids are so excited!!!
ToOdLeS.
I can't believe he is in preschool already. Man does time fly. They are so cute!!
Post a Comment