Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Silly kids!

Most kids have a stuffed animal or favorite toy they like to sleep with. I have even known some kids choose to sleep with a favorite book. But my kids chose tonight, to sleep with this,

A box of cereal:) Silly Kids!

8 comments:

Meka said...

Hehe so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Lara said...

Too cute! It made me laugh! Your kids are adorable!

Natalie said...

Haha! Thats so adorable! Hopefully all the cereal stayed in the box! :)

ShEiLa said...

so very cute...
midnight snack ready.

ToOdLeS.

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

That is so funny. I'm afraid I'd get up in the morning and the box would be empty. :)

Jake and Cheryl said...

Thats so cute!! Ha ha I think I was in Nauvoo the week before you guys were there. I seen on Angleica's blog that you went. Thats cool your Gram is there I wonder if I seen her. I loved it out there I was to go back next year!

Lauren said...

Love it! And I love the post about prayers!!

Cindy said...

That is SO funny! What cute kids!

Nathan Kay and Felicia May