Last Saturday we took a trip up to the Hogle Zoo! The kids absolutely loved it. They liked seeing all the animals from madagascar and calling them by name from the movie. Dusty was dissapointed on the way home when he found out that we didn't see any alex or glorias(lions and hippos). We must have somehow skipped over them. They loved the baby elephant and baby giraffe. I guess they loved all the baby animals, but those two were my favorite! Whenever someone would ask Dusty what his favorite animal was he would say, "the sankes!" and Kaylee would say, "baby elephant!" Which is funny because those are so typical boy and girl answers. Those are my kids for ya! It was so much fun to be there with the kids and spend some family time together! I put a little collage together of our pictures. If you can't see it very well then double click on it. (Thanks, Sheila for teaching me how to make them!)







4 comments:
Whoo hoo for the Zoo!! Chris and I took Kael not to long ago and we never saw any lions or hippos either... weird.
Looks like you had a fun time.
Hoggle Zoo was such a great memory for me... taking my kids there. Small or a bit bigger we enjoy the zoo.
ToOdLeS.
I love the zoo. We just went too! How fun!
I miss the zoo. I haven't been forever!!
Post a Comment