We had a pretty good Halloween. We took the kids around the neighborhood and then up to Nate's grandparents' house. I had hard time getting into the Halloween spirit. The kids ended up being whatever I could round up at home, but I think they were still pretty cute in their costumes. I think Dusty was getting sick of his costume because he had to wear it 2 times prior to Halloween, but he was willing to put it on one more time once I told him we were going trick or treating. Dusty had a
Halloween party at school the day before, him and Kaylee both had a blast. Their favorite part was dancing to the monster mash and the pinata.

Dusty as a cowboy and Kaylee as a rodeo princess.
7 comments:
Those cute kids picked fun costumes... or their Mom did.
Halloween was never my favorite holiday.
ToOdLeS.
Cute!! Perfect costumes! I named one of my new bows after Kaylee. It's made from "cowgirl" fabric and it reminds me of you! Couldn't help it!
They were adorable :) I felt so bad the other day when Dusty told me that he came trick or treating at my house but I wasn't home. I guess I owe them a treat :)
I'm glad you had a good Halloween. I can't believe it has snowed already...brrr!
Snow?! It was like 75* here today! Crazy!!
Thanks to facebook I forget about blogs. I think your two are so cute! Honestly I love the costumes! Borrow, make or steal is my way of thinking for halloween costumes~
Cute Felicia! So fun!
Post a Comment