Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a great Thanksgiving, and it could have been better if my kids would have separated from side every once in a while. Of course I don't have any pictures, but it seemed to a pretty eventful Thanksgiving trip. We headed down to Moapa Wednesday morning to spend thanksgiving with my huge family. We arrived at my sister Daisie's and I was put right to work helping with rolls and pies. We made 20 pans of rolls with my grandma and 30 pies with my mom (there were even more pies made the day before). I can't believe how much my Grandma's family has grown, I haven't counted myself, but I think there were about 150 people there. i am pretty sure that is why my kids wouldn't leave my side, I think they were overwhelmed with how many people were in that house.
Thanksgiving day we headed over to my grandma's and took a few family pictures with her. Then we ate and there was plenty! Afterwards we went skeet shooting and later, Nate with a few of my cousins and brother-in-laws played a football game. It was fun to see Nate play, because I know that he played in high school and apparently was pretty good, but I don't think I have ever seen him play before. So it was fun to watch him along with the other relatives play.
Friday we packed up and went and ate lunch at inside scoop. Then we said goodbye and headed home. It was so fun to see everyone! I love all of my family so much, and every other year I always look forward to thanksgiving when I get to see them all again! I am so thankful for all of them!

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

I thought I had it rough...
not compared to the Mays. 20 pans of rolls and 30 pies. 150 people...WOWZA! I am glad you got to celebrate with family.

ToOdLeS.

Nathan Kay and Felicia May