
My kids love chocolate milk. So much that they decided to make the whole gallon of milk into chocolate milk. They said that, that is how Great Grandma makes it. Dusty was telling me all about it and the funny part was that he kept talking about the jug, only he was calling it a junk. I just couldn't help but laugh, and because I was laughing he just kept telling me about it. He was also telling me how they kept putting chocolate in there but it just wasn't turning chocolate, and then I looked at Kaylee and she was covered in chocolate. So maybe Kaylee was just eating the chocolate instead of putting her share of it in the "junk". Silly kids!




5 comments:
Thats hilarious! And CONGRATULATIONS on baby number 3! I just noticed the counter on the sidebar! SO EXCITING!!! Hope you are feeling well! :)
Dusty is quite the storyteller! So does Great-grandma have the pre-made junk of chocolate milk? This made me LOL! thanks
Chocolate milk sounds so good right now. Especially in a giant "junk":)
So awesome about the new baby! Congratulations!
Dusty is so funny! I love his stories... Kaylee & Madi LOVE chocolate milk. They ask for it about 100 times a day! I am glad they have never tried to make it themselves though! Thanks for the giggle!
Oh man that is HILARIOUS!! Congratulations on the baby! That's so exciting.
Post a Comment