
Here I am at 28 weeks. Sorry the picture is so small, I have been wanting to do this for a long time but I can't take a picture by myself, and I am afraid that if I wait any longer for Nate and I to remember at the same time, then it won't happen. So cell phone picture it is. I went to the doctor for a check up on Monday. Everything is good, she said I am measuring small, but I always start to measure small around this time, so I am not worried. Dusty asked my doctor what the baby does in there, and she told him that he rolls around, kicks, hiccups, sneezes, but mostly just sleeps. (I didn't know babies could sneeze in there) I don't think he mostly sleeps, I think he mostly does flips and boxes my stomach, I feel like he is never just holding still. But that is about the only thing I have to complain about, I have pretty good pregnancies, I have never had morning sickness, I don't get heartburn, and I don't usually get swollen. I have gotten fat ankles a couple times with this one, but I am blaming it on the heat. So like I said I don't have much to complain about.
We have decided to name him Kort Kay. We are so excited this has been going by fast for us, because we all can't wait to meet him.




6 comments:
I wish I could say the same about my pregnancies, consider yourself lucky. This is about the time in my pregnancy that I have all my problems. I am really excited for you. That is a cute name you picked out.
You don't get heartburn or morning sickness??? Wow, luckkkyyyy. Hope your last few weeks are easy ones!
I can't wait to meet him either! He'll be here before you know. Glad all is well. You look fabulous!
How fun!!! Are the kids so excited? We are so happy for you!
Felicia, you look absolutely beautiful! :) Congrats to all of you!
Congrats! I didn't even know you were pregs! Probably cause I never really get on my blog. ha. You look great!
Post a Comment