Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Going Camping


Dusty came in this morning and asked me if he could go outside and get some rocks so they could go camping. I said, "Sure!" So they kept coming in and out, and I decided I better go see what they were doing with these rocks. Him and Kaylee had this set up, a fire pit, with firewood, a truck and horse trailer, with the horses standing by the trailer like Dad does, and a four wheeler. I guess they felt a little camping deprived since we didn't camp on Friday. When I walked in, Dusty informed me that they had to have a pretend fire, because if they had a real one then it would burn the house down.
They have been so cute playing together lately. They fight quite a bit, but when they decide to get along, they have so much fun. I love it!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

How cute!!! :) Your kids are so cute!

Chavonne said...

Ha Ha! That is soo funny! Come on and get with it, Nate. Take the boy camping again! I love the things kids come up with to pretend.

Nathan Kay and Felicia May