Our new little guy decide to join us on October 19 at 2:21 am. He weighed 5lbs. 12oz. and was 18in. We are just loving him to death! I don't have a lot of time so I will post the labor story later, but I thought I would put up some pictures of the cutie! Dusty and Kaylee love him so much, and I love it. Every time Kort is awake, Dusty gets all excited and wants to show him all of his toys and talk to him, he can't wait until he can play trains with him.
I love this picture of Dusty and Kort. Dusty wanted to wear his zipper jammies, because Kort was wearing his button jammies:)
Dusty wanted a picture of all the boys, aren't they cute!
Giving Dad some loves!
I just love them!
Kaylee has been such a great big sister and an awesome little helper! She is always wanting to hold him and help me change him. I am so glad that Dusty and Kaylee are adjusting well and just can't get enough of him! But, look at him, how can you not just love him!



11 comments:
What a cutie!! We are so happy for you guys and Kort's safe arrival!!
He is a doll! SO CUTE!!! :)
Congrats! He is such a cutie.
What a sweetheart! He is very cute!! I'm glad he's here, and you are all doing well!
He's so precious! Congrats!!!! He has very nice color in the pictures, I always love that! He doesn't look like a newborn, very cute! I hope you're recovering well and everybody is doing great!
Congratulations! He is so cute. I can't believe he is already here. That seemed like a fast pregnancy.
Congratulations Felicia! He is too cute!! I'm glad all went well! Kristy had her baby on Friday!! They almost share the same b-day! You have such a cute family! :)
Congratulations! he is adorable, and I'm glad you and he are doing well! :)
Congratulations!
Kort is a handsome little Mister.
ToOdLeS.
SOOOOOOO precious! All of them :) So glad he is finally here and as cute as ever. Is it fair to say that he is absolutely GORGEOUS!? He really is. You guys did good!
Congratulations Mamma!!! I hope everything went super well. He is just a cutie. Last time I saw you, at Tiff & Josh's, you had just had Dusty! Time flys!
Post a Comment